The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes the following features/bugfixes/improvements:
- great improvement on rendering time of nvweb lists
- new filters "has" and "hasnot" for nvweb lists
- added debugging modifier to see what process takes more time when processing a page
- some small bugs have been fixed
- corrections in translations
+ nvweb metatags: added recommended language metatags <link rel="alternate" hreflang="" href="" />
+ items: added autocomplete and one-click redirect in quick search form
+ nvlist: added nvlist_conditional by="query" check="field|field_range", useful in custom search
* nvlist: nvweb_list_parse_conditional refactored if/else structure to switch/case
+ debugger: added timer control functions (timer, stop_timer, get_timers)
* debugger: small fixes and improvements
+ nvweb: add "?debug&profiling" to a website URL to display a list of processes and the time they take to generate each section of a webpage (alpha feature)
* nvweb / nvlist: improve page rendering performance (specially in lists with a lot of iterations)
* setup: NAVIGATE_PARENT must be protocol agnostic (url without http or https)
+ item.class: added function comments_count()
- remove unused $current['structure_elements'] variable
+ blocks: added "access" column to block links, so you can now hide a link without removing it from the list
* nvweb comments: added translations to the webget dictionary
* nvweb core: try to load navigate dictionary for the current selected website language (only if needed)
+ nvweb list: added filters "has" and "hasnot"
+ nvweb: added event "nvweb/find_route"
* fixed some strings in Polish translation (thanks Stanisław K.!)
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository or in our shadow repository in Github.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and access the Configuration > Update function. You may also download the .zip/download" rel="noopener noreferrer">update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.