The Navigate CMS team has just released the first public update which includes the following bugfixes/improvements:
* session_start missing in nv_common.php
* ocean theme: global.css problem with "text-left span" and "text-right span"
* ocean theme content: duplicated path on database
* ocean theme content: wrong urls for example images
* comments webget / nvweb: sign out link on comments reply form
* webget "menu": added mode "select"
* webget "nvlist": added value "id"
* nvweb dictionary: added "type" attribute [type=structure|item]
* webget "menu": remove empty submenus in mode "ul"
* webget properties: properties object had wrong values on some cases
* website: redirect to real path when the website is private or closed (for not logged in Navigate CMS users)
* website: creating the default site didn't work (subdomain was included in the domain string)
* webget "blocks": theme blocks were not completely loaded on some cases
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and enter Configuration > Update function. You may also download the update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.