The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes the following features/bugfixes/improvements:
* nvweb: allow urls starting with // (nvweb appends http or https depending on website configuration)
* tinymce editor areas were not displaying some unicode characters properly
* file objects: resumable download links (Accept-ranges: bytes)
* file uploads: apply the real PHP max upload file size
+ jQuery UIx Multiselect v2.0RC
+ naviforms: multiselect field
+ added video/webm mimetype
+ web user groups access permission on: structure, items, blocks and files
+ new property: webuser_groups
* new method "register_upload" on class "file"
* resolved bug on changing navigate_download.php paths to base_domain/object uris
+ lists now work with elements with access level 3 (selected web users groups)
* properties: template structure properties were showing as item properties
+ webget "comments": added "avatar_size" option in "comments-reply" mode
+ plupload: reduced chunks size to improve file uploads
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and access the Configuration > Update function. You may also download the update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.