The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes the following features/bugfixes/improvements:
* setup: improved default paths detection
+ /nvajax special route, calls nvweb_themename_nvajax to ease AJAX calls to the theme's widget
+ new website constant: NVWEB_AJAX
* list webget / comments: avatar mode now accepts "border" and "class" attributes
* comments webget: translations were not working properly
+ content webget: list all item's labels ("tags" mode)
+ list webget / content: added "tags" mode
* media: plupload "Add files" button failed sometimes
* recent items: truncate long texts with ellipsis
* select2 updated to 3.4.1
* list webget: limit default maximum items number to 500 (to avoid memory issues)
* items: display the first 500 comments only (to avoid memory issues)
* php session files are now saved in the private folder
* comments: new action button "Remove Spam"
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and access the Configuration > Update function. You may also download the update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.