The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes the following highlighted features/bugfixes/improvements:
- updated TinyMCE
- added Labels ranking for Elements
- fixed interface bugs (webkit related)
- internal optimizations
- shop functions still in development
- some additions in translations
* nvlist: added support for finding products by text search
* i18n: added two strings and fixed one in en_US translation
* nvweb product, conditional, breadcrumbs: small bugfixes related to objects of type "product"
+ website: option to select how to display website's title in browser
+ elements & products: added "Labels" interface to show a list of all labels (tags) used in elements or products
* fix floating menus in Chrome (styling issue)
* tinymce: improved inserting content by drag and drop
+ core: added "navigatecms.resize_callbacks" to better manage screen redrawing
+ core: try to use file_get_contents if cURL fails to retrieve a file
* core: use a softer gzip compression level to avoid optimization problems
+ extensions: default config values were not applied
+ extensions: added URL shortcut to auto open an extension settings window (&edit_settings=extension)
+ i18n: added some shopping related strings
* updated TinyMCE v4.6.7
+ blocks: added type filter in list view
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository or in our shadow repository in Github.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and access the Configuration > Update function. You may also download the update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.