The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes the following highlighted features/bugfixes/improvements:
- automatic cache for pages (beta feature, disabled by default)
- Norwegian Bokmål translation; many thanks to Allan Nordhøy!
- added many events for extensions
- fixed bugs and made internal optimizations
- shop functions still in development
- updated TinyMCE and CodeMirror
* extensions: don't assume the existance of default options values
+ misc: added function "strip_tags_content"
+ core: added function to format prices depending on the selected currency
+ nv list: new conditional by block trigger type
* property coordinates: added workaround to properly get geocoding using gisgraphy in https
+ nvweb: added event "before_output" on module "nvweb"
+ nvweb conditional: added by="product" offer="true|false"
* products & comments: small improvements in the user interface
+ nvweb list comments: added support for "product" comments
+ comments: added button to ease replying to a comment (in navigate cms interface)
* nv list: rewritten the processing of nvlist_conditional (by count="0" or "empty") due problems in the "strip_content_tags" function
* elements, blocks, products: remove duplicated code related to theme samples (fragments)
* comments: fixed bug related to comments auto approval
+ coupon.class: added functions "redeemable" and "find"
+ nvweb forms: started developing a new webget to help building forms
+ property.class: added function to retrieve all regions from a certain country
* updated TinyMCE v4.7.3
+ nvweb liveedit: gather and display information about RAM, SQL queries and CPU time used to process the current page
+ database, debugger, languages: made changes to gather and display statistics in nvweb liveedit
+ nvweb: added event "theme" / "before_tweaks"
* feed_parser.class: move feed cache location to website private folder
+ nvweb product: added mode "brand" and fixed mode "stock"
+ events: added "feed" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "block" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "item" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "structure" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "product" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "comment" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "extension" events "save" and "delete"
+ events: added "website" events "insert", "save" and "delete"
+ added Norwegian Bokmål translation; thanks to Allan Nordhøy
* updated CodeMirror v5.32.0
+ websites: added automatic cache for pages (beta feature, disabled by default)
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository or in our shadow repository in Github.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and access the Configuration > Update function. You may also download the update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.