Navigate CMS Update: 2.8.7
The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes some code fixes and updates, with no new features as it is only a maintenance release.
* nvweb tweaks: fixed problem processing video sources
+ navigate cms: added file to begin interface translation to Russian language
* fixed using ' character in mb extruder tab (for the website title)
* structure.class, webuser.class: added missing parameter for property:remove_properties calls
* hide PHP "deprecated" notices in debug mode
* menu webget: initialize array before adding elements
* nvweb_objects: filter input parameter "id"
* added security checks on object downloads
* routes: nv.empty always redirects to the real homepage URL, to prevent displaying the special URL in the browser
* periodically remove very old private PHP sessions
+ websites: extra option to remove current website cache
* nvweb: properly unset webuser session (global variable)
* updated navigate cms dictionaries (added & modified some strings)
You can view the source code changes in our Bitbucket repository or in our shadow repository in Github.
To auto update your Navigate CMS instance, sign in as an Administrator and access the Configuration > Update function. You may also download the update package from SourceForge and apply it manually.