Today we open a new way of contact to the community of users and developers of Navigate CMS.
In this section of questions and answers you can get information from other users on various subject areas.
Initially we have set the following five:
We'd like to highlight the possibility of using the tab key to better present the information. Developers…
After months of work and review, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Spanish language for all Navigate the CMS website.
We have translated all sections, including:application info old news
full documentation (user manual, admin manual, theme creation...)
Since the launch date, Navigate CMS already incorporates the Spanish language for the interface and in the installation process.
Read more ▶
The Navigate CMS team has just released a software update which includes the following features/bugfixes/improvements:
* nvweb: allow urls starting with // (nvweb appends http or https depending on website configuration)
* tinymce editor areas were not displaying some unicode characters properly
* file objects: resumable download links (Accept-ranges: bytes)
* file uploads: apply the real PHP max upload…
The Navigate CMS team has just released the first public update which includes the following bugfixes/improvements:
* session_start missing in nv_common.php
* ocean theme: global.css problem with "text-left span" and "text-right span"
* ocean theme content: duplicated path on database
* ocean theme content: wrong urls for example images
* comments webget / nvweb: sign out link on comments reply form
After more than two years of development, here at Naviwebs we decided to release the first public version of our modern content management system - Navigate CMS.
Our application stands out on these points:nice and simplified interface own template engine with nv tags native integration of multi language websites customizable template fields inserting images and other elements by dragging application… Read more ▶