Every user account in Navigate CMS has its own settings which can be modified using this function. The usage is quite simple:
Modify any field and click on Save to confirm the changes. Done.
The available fields are:
- ID — numerical identifier assigned to the user.
- Username — name of the user (login name)
- Password — update your password entering here a new one. Just leave the field blank if you want to keep the current one.
- E-Mail — the e-mail where the user wants to receive Navigate CMS notifications
- Profile — user level (User, Editor, Administrator...), only can be changed by an administrator
- Language — Navigate CMS interface language
- Timezone — in which timezone is the user
- Decimal separator — how the user wants to enter decimal numbers, using a dot, a comma...
- Date format — define how the user wants the dates to be shown in Navigate CMS
In future Navigate CMS versions we plan to include new settings like Skin, to change the application visual theme.